Welcome to my Blog

Are you filled with more questions than answers? frustrated with what's happening in the world?
Then you're ready for your own personal Renaissance.

This blog offers insights from my books, including my new book, Your Personal Renaissance. .

I'll add posts on how to persevere in the light of personal, political, and planetary challenges--and I welcome your questions and comments.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beginning the journey

As I was meditating this morning, the words of Rabbi Hillel echoed through my mind--

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am for myself alone, what am I?
If not now, when?"

Beginning your personal Renaissance involves a revolution in consciousness.
Living your true calling is a perfect synthesis of personal fulfillment and altruism. Instead of reacting to others' demands and expectations, you will reach deep within yourself, listen to your heart, and bring your own personal gifts forward. Living your calling means living more creatively, discovering a deep reservoir of inspiration. As you add new energy, joy, and meaning to your life, you will bring new possibilities to the world.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ginny,
    I hear you have a new leash. I hope that you will continue to post photos of yourself on the blog. I would love to see you in an outdoor photo with your leash.

    Ollie
    (your canine admirer who is always on a journey of discovery in the new back yard!)

    ReplyDelete